Viewed through the lens of other media, design on the web has remained constrained by the rituals of print and latterly a desire to mimic native applications. With the help of Doctor Who and the Avengers, I’ll show you how the web’s underlying principles can inform our designs and help us deliver experiences that embrace to the nature of the web.
- Berners-Lee, T. (2010, December 1) Long Live the Web: A Call for Continued Open Standards and Neutrality. Scientific American
- Allsopp, J. (2000, April 7) A Dao of Web Design. A List Apart
- Frost, B. (2013, January 28) Performance As Design. bradfrost.com
- Young, J. (2012, November 19) The responsive web will be 99.9% typography. welcomebrand.co.uk
- Lloyd, P. R. (2012, September 25) The Web Aesthetic. A List Apart
- Harasymiv, A. (2011, September 27) Dynamic Views: seven new ways to share your blog with the world. Blogger Buzz
- Björklund, E. (2013, May 22) Drowning. That Emil